How to Uninstall DesktopServer
We highly recommend that you uninstall DesktopServer via this automated method.
- Download and re-run either the free DesktopServer Limited or DesktopServer Premium installer. (You can find the download links in your account on the website.)
- When prompted to make a selection, select ‘Uninstall DesktopServer’.
- The uninstaller will shutdown and remove all DesktopServer components for you.
This is the safest and most comprehensive way to accurately remove DesktopServer from your system. However, if you find you need to remove DesktopServer manually, the following document lists the steps required for Mac or Windows.
- How to Manually Uninstall DesktopServer from Windows
- How to Manually Uninstall DesktopServer from a Mac