Error: wp_options table is marked as crashed
In some instances, due to the MySQL upgrade, the wp_options table can get locked and rendered seemingly unusable.
- Please download the plugin called InnoDB Autoconvert here.
- Extract the directory and place it in your Applications/Xampp/ds-plugins directory.
- Restart DesktopServer and you'll notice that the InnoDB Autoconvert is now an available plugin.
- Enable this and then, from the main menu, select the "copy" option and copy the problematic website to a new instance.
- The InnoDB Autoconvert plugin will update the tables properly and you should have a working website.
Please keep in mind that this is a brand new plugin, so should you have any issues, please do not hesitate to let us know.